Sunday, May 22, 2011

weeee-hooo!!

finally exam final tok fes yer suda abes!!so berakhirlah1/5 from my journey to be a doctor.aq suke exam medic coz its only tokk 3 days to end BUT the 2 weeks for study weeks like ARGHHHH!!!mcm nk pecah kpale +muntah darah ok!!6 module kot!!n exam days pon start-monday:SAQ N PBQ(due2 cm ok kot tp ade yg lupe bace n silap terms).tuesday:HOLIDAY(at least got time to prepare for OSPE).wednesday:OSPE(dis time xtau la knpe nerves sngt n station patho are the worst).thursday:MCQ n EMJ(mcq ok la bnyk tnye common things n emj spot memng sebijik same ngn exam TERBAEK  la!)..n the end for my ES in fes yer.got many things to be repair this holiday.xnk bnde same brulang tok 2nd yer,xmo maen2 da,kne stdy hard,bt stdy grup, ne la plan to be done in this 3 months holidays.yg laen sume nk cri keje tp for me i want to improve myself in stdy n sbg anak dara(nk bljr menjahit,baking,cooking).BUT b4 pulang ke rumah fak ade bt xtvt sbb cuti 4 bln sngt lame n kn isi ngn sumting yg beneficial la.so ade camp n lil pic when hang out after exam.
1.makan2 at restoran arabic food at sek 7(after abes ES)
ili,intan,cikram

zati n dila

k.sarah n zati

hot debate wif khair

muke kenyang.hehe
2.makan2 at fullhouse sunway pyramid
dila n me

ain,zati n zaf

me wif my food

FULLHOUSE DAEBAK!!

balek kolej naek kete ne bole x??

me n giant-yummy cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment